Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Big M For HERO!


       You can be a hero. I can be a hero. All of us can be  hero. Hoooow? Just be yourself! You don't need to go  to super malls, bargain with people, go to markets and look for boutiques where you can buy superpowers.

     When I was a kid, the people I only knew who are superheroes with superpowers were Batman, Superman with big S on his chest, Wonder woman and Spider man who climbs every wall he can see.
     But as I grow old, I have realized that we, ordinary people can be like them. We can be superheroes with no superpowers. I consider myself as a hero as well as my mother. She's a hero. She has carried me in her womb for 9 months, supervised me in my everyday life, done everything for me without expecting so much in return. Thus, for me, she's a hero.
    Just be yourself. Save life. Expect nothing. Be happy. Be batman. Be a hero! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment